Sunday, December 16, 2007

Master Entertainer in about 2 hours

Ok to start you need to make sure you can copy and paste in SWG if not read my next post about setting up the key bindings.

Bring up your Command Browser and go to the Macro tab click New Macro

Name it LevelingMacro and put the following in the text area

/sit
/pause .2
/stand
/pause .2
/startdance "highest learned dance name"
/pause .2
/macro LevelingDance

Notice I say Highest Learned dance, everytime you learn a new dance you must go into the macro and change the dance name that way it keeps you leveling quickly. Also make sure you do not keep the "end quotes".

Ok next here is the 2nd part and macro you can continue using through out your entertainer career as that way your flourishing but not having to press the buttons and can focus on buffing people.

Name this macro Flourishes

/flourish 1
/pause 1
/flourish 2
/pause 1
/flourish 3
/pause 1
/flourish 4
/pause 1
/flourish 5
/pause 1
/flourish 6
/pause 1
/flourish 7
/pause 1
/flourish 8
/pause 1
/macro Flourishes

Ok and now save.

Drag each of those Macro Icons to your toolbar, press the LevelingMacro one once and then click the flourishes one as many times as you want, the more the better and watch that level bar climb quickly.

Happy Leveling,
Chir'da

1 comment:

Wabbithunt said...

Hey, again, thanks for the info and help! I guess that my question is that I want to get to higher levels, but not within a 2 hour period... I guess what I want is to try to do the levels, but at a quicker speed... plus, I am new and not sure how to "buff" anyone.. could you blog on how to do that for all the neebies out there?? *(or just an email to me-wabbithunt2007@yahoo.com) Thanks!!